On Top of the World!
Do you want to feel like you’re on top of the world? Enchanted Hills neighborhood offer that feeling, coupled with affordable housing. Enjoy panoramic views every day atop Hwy 16 with growing access from 5th Street and Catron Boulevard. Shopping and dining options are also increasing.
Enchanted Hills subdivision is ranked better than 93.2% of South Dakota neighborhoods for executive living, based on the wealthy, educated professionals, executives and managers who reside there. Spacious homes and high real estate appreciation rates are prominent features of the neighborhood.
Shopping & Restaurants
Enchanted Hills is home to the East Side Super Walmart, and lots of other shopping, medical services, and restaurants.
- Jimmy John’s
- Yoyo Berri
- Pizza Ranch
- Subway (In Walmart)
- Walmart Supercenter
- Verizon Wireless
- Sally Beauty Supply
- Healthy Paws Pet Store
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Big D Gas Station & Convenience Store
- Close lots of medical services & hospital
- Black Hills Medical Services close by
Things To Do, Places to See
- Mount Rushmore National Park
- The National Presidential Wax Museum
- Founding Fathers Black Hills
- Bear Country
- Reptile Gardens
- Old McDonal’s Farm
- Main Street Square
- Black Hills National Forest Hiking & Motorized Trail Systems
- Favorite location for Motorcyclest
- Storm Mountain Mountain Biking Trails
Housing Market Trends
- Average Price: $372,330
- Days on Market: 50
- 2015 Home Sales: 50
- 45.7% in executive, management and professional occupations
- 23.9% sales and service jobs
- 15.5% in clerical, assistant and tech support positions
- 14.6% in manufacturing and laborer employment
- Temperature: High Point: July, 84.60 F / Low Point: January, 13.00 F
Enchanted Hills families enjoy a solid school community.
I have 2 children who currently attend Wilson . . . We could not be happier with the teachers, administration and the diverse student population. Wilson is one of the last true ‘neighborhood’ schools. The atmosphere is almost family like. – submitted by a parent @ Woodrow Wilson Elementary (www.greatschool.org)
More nearby schools include: Woodrow Wilson Elementary, South Middle School, Stevens High School, Central High School, YMCA Preschool, Cinnamon Hill Preschool, Buena Vista Montessori, Children’s House Montessori, St. Elizabeth Seton Elementary School and St. Thomas More High School.
Note: Due to continuous school zone changes, enter address here to ensure proper school placement to find the most reason School/Busing information from the official Rapid City Schools website – sidebar: School/Busing Search.
Contact Us Today!
If you would like more information about Enchanted Hills or any other communities in our area, please contact us at (605) 939-0508. The Kahler Team is your choice for real estate in Rapid City and the Black Hills.
Enchanted Hills Real State