The Kahler Team is the leading real estate team in Rapid City, South Dakota. We were established in 1976 and since then have been fine tuning our skills and expertise to provide our clients with the best services and information possible to buy and sell homes.
We have been seeking out new opportunities in real estate and have recently broken into the foreclosure real estate market with great success. Kera Williams one of our REO Broker Associates has headed this new opportunity and truly found her calling. Kera enjoys working with Foreclosure properties, fully understands the entire process, and has excelled in the market over the past 2 years.
Kera is the #1 REO Broker associate for Fannie Mae, Department of Veterans affairs, USDA rural development and Black Hills Federal Credit Union in Western South Dakota. She is also a member of both the Black hills Board of Realtors and the Mount Rushmore Board of Realtors meaning her listings reach a larger audience than that of any typical agent.
Kera also has a team with multiple members, over 60 years of combined real estate experience, and that has completed over 200 BPO’s. Her team is dedicated to making a streamlined process from listing to closing. The Services that her team provides will give you everything you need to sell your foreclosure property quickly and efficiently. The team will walk you through the following steps to deliver these services.
Kera is available to discuss any of these services with you at (605) 415-6636 or Kera@thekahlerteam.com.
Valuations or BPO’s (Broker Price Opinion) – This is a report that is performed by a licensed real estate agent, broker or appraiser. This final BPO is used to support the professional opinion of that will help determine the potential selling price or estimated value of a real estate property.
Statistics for my Broker Price Opinion
- Currently we are selling at 110% of my recommended BPO prices. This means that we are selling above the asking price, making a greater profit from our homes sold!
- My days on market statistics are averaging out to 10 Days for foreclosure listings- Selling fast!
- Initial Contact- We will be the primary contact for the owner occupants of a foreclosure property during the redemption period, to take control of the redemption process and keep lines of communication open and effective until it is completed.
- Utility Payments- We will take control of the utilities at the property and make sure that payments are being made so that utilities stay on and are submitted for reimbursement.
- Coordinate Clean Out? Repair Bids-
- Weekly and bi-weekly checks and photos- Our runner takes care of the weekly and bi-weekly photos of the property to prove status of the property in the foreclosure process.
Listing Marketing and Closing coordination
There is a huge benefit to working with a team like The Kahler Team, that specializes in foreclosures. We have at team of individuals all working together to streamline the process of selling your foreclosure property.
- Listing Coordinator- Who ensures all MLS information is accurate to the property highlights the properties features in the description on the MLS.
- Marketing Specialist- Who makes sure that the foreclosure property receives the most exposure possible with flyers, social media and boosted advertisements to engage potential investors and owner-occupied buyers.
- Closing Coordinator- Oversees the closing checklist and accounts for all required paperwork and documents needed to make sure that every step in the closing process is accounted for to produce a streamlined finish.
- Specialized Accountant- Our team has a specialized REO accountant that is dedicated to overseeing all the financials and billing to include invoicing and reimbursements that occur from start to the closing.
Current Asset Companies we work with
- Fannie Mae
- LRES Corporation
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union
Kera Williams is a member of both the Black hills Board of Realtors and the Mount Rushmore Board of Realtors so my listings reach a larger group of agents and buyers. She is available to discuss any of the services we provide. Please call us at (605) 415-6636 or Kera@thekahlerteam.com.